Viewfinder has been forced to make many difficult decisions since closing our doors on
March 13th 2020 & further permanently closing our retail space of 5 years on August 31st 2020 due to COVID-19. We have decided that we sadly will not be offering in person workshops for the remainder of this year. Many factors, including the strict regulations forced this decision. But most importantly the health and safety of your kids is our main concern.
1. Please send an email to email@example.com outlining which class you wish to register for!
2. Following confirmation please complete payment via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that your total includes tax. Your registration will not be considered placed without completed payment. Please note the studio is only accepting etransfer as form of payment at this time. The studio will issue a sales receipt for your records sent to your email.
Kenzie is thrilled to also be instructing live virtual classes via Zoom at Homer Watson House & Gallery. For more information or to register for an upcoming class please visit Homer Watson House & Gallery's Website!
-Two Watercolour cards
-Additional watercolour paper for butterflies
-Watercolour including primary colours & black
*You will need access to a fine tip black sharpie marker & glue stick.
-Two Watercolour cards
-Watercolour including primary colours, & brown
*While wood supplies last, very limited quantity!*
-9 x 12'' piece of pre-stained wood
-Acrylic paint including primary colours & white
-wooden 8” tall scrunchie holder
-acrylic paint including primary colours, black & white.
What is bisque fired?! Bisque fired means that the clay has been fired once in our kiln and is now white in colour. Each kit will include the primary colours and black & white acrylic paint for you to design and paint your own bisque fired clay project!
-4 Bisque Fired Ornaments including; bumble bee, butterfly, rainbow & flower
-Acrylic Paint in primary colours, black & white
See our "Parties" tab for more bisque clay projects available to order! Cat, Dog, Owl, Fox, Unicorn, Jersey and More!
*Please keep in mind that the studio is making each piece by hand, these are not prefab products so your project will be ready approx. two weeks from the date you placed your order.
Each kit will include the required materials needed for that project and if applicable a link to the instructional videos.
How to Order:
1.Please send the studio an email: email@example.com, outlining which ‘Instructional Video & Material Kits’ you wish to order. Please clearly specify the quantity of each kit.
2. Following your email please complete payment via e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure that your total includes tax. Your order will not be considered placed without completed payment. Please note the studio is only accepting etransfer as form of payment at this time. The studio will issue a sales receipt for your records sent to your email.
3. The studio will be in contact via email to confirm when your kit is ready for contactless porch pick up at our home studio in new Hamburg. Please bear with us as Kenzie solely navigates handling all correspondence, administration, content creation & kit assembly. Rest assured once your order has been placed she is working hard to get your order to you as fast as possible, thank you for your patience.
4. If applicable your instructional video link will be sent to your email upon the date you pick up your materials.
5. Please share your photos of your completed project, we love to see your work! Tag the studio on Instagram or email photos of your works of art!
Over the years we have stretched many paintings for our Viewfinder families to create their very own art wall in their homes! Here at Viewfinder it has always been important to us to offer a true artist process & quality. Stretching is the process of applying your canvas roll to a gallery depth (1.5") wooden frame so that you are able to better hang up your artwork to enjoy!
14x14'', 14x18": $20+tax
Please contact the studio for a quote if you are interested in stretching a canvas in a custom size.
COVID-19 Stretching Update
Please email the studio to arrange a contactless studio porch drop off for your canvas roll. The studio will be in further contact upon stretching completion to arrange for contactless studio porch pick up of your artwork!